The weird world of cryptocurrency got even weirder with the arrival of Shiba Inu. Now among the top 30 or so cryptocurrencies in the world,…
Additionally, up to 20% back on essential purchases (food, groceries and delivery)
Beginning today 02.04.2020 and for three months (Apr, May, Jun 2020), crypto.com offer a series of measures in order to provide support from the impact of global Coronavirus pandemic.
Kris Marszalek, Co-founder & CEO said: “The global Coronavirus pandemic has affected everyone’s lives and is now ravaging the economy. In these tough times, businesses that are in a fortunate position to be growing have a responsibility to give back. Today, we’re introducing three measures which we hope will make the next three months slightly easier for our users globally.”
- We’re waiving the 3.5% credit/debit card fee for cryptocurrency purchases for all users for 3 months
- MCO Card – Increased rebates for essential purchases (food, groceries and delivery)
Supported brands include: Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Foodpanda, McDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, and WalMart. Additional brands will be added shortly. Initially, it may take 2-3 business days for the rebate to be applied.
3. Crypto.com Pay – Double rewards on gift card purchases of food delivery and groceries
Supported brands include: Tesco, Whole Foods, Safeway, Carrefour, Sainsbury’s, Just Eat, Papa John’s, Domino’s, and more. Additional brands will be added.
- This offer is launched by Crypto.com independently and there is no partnership between Crypto.com and the merchants in this offer. Crypto.com has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
- Applicable to new and existing customers.
- Available from 2nd April 2020 08:00 UTC to 30th Jun 2020 23:59 UTC